Netier National Capital Rally
We are now in process of setting up here in Canberra. The weather is fine and mostly clear with warm days, and chilly nights!
- A reminder that APRC registration forms, and registration fees, must be submitted to the APRC secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 May 2018 – next Tuesday, if Malaysia is your first rally of APRC 2018.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the revised registration process, please get back to me.
- The 2018 APRC registration form is available online on the Competitor Information page.
International Rally of Johor
- Rally Guide 1 is now available. Please email me if you wish to have a copy.
- Supplementary Regulations are due to be available this coming week.
- As in 2017, the service park will be set up at the Johor Circuit, Pasir Gudang.
- Team containers are expected to be delivered to the Johor Circuit, on Saturday 14 July. I am working on the customs inspection process and expect this to be similar as in previous years, ie an open door inspection only. I will be onsite for this. I will confirm once details have been finalised.
- Also as per 2017, the Rally HQ and accommodation will be at Holiday Villa Johor Bahru City Centre – located adjacent to KSL City.
- Rally Guide 1 is already available online www.rally-hokkaido.com
- Kita Aikoku Community Centre will again be the location of the pre-event and rally service park.
- Access to Kita Aikoku will be from 0900hrs on Monday 10 September.
- A reminder to teams and competitors. It is now a requirement for the holders of the FIA carnets to present themselves to Japan Customs in Tomakomai. I am working on date/time for this to happen and will advise as soon as possible.
China Rally Longyou
Rally Guide 1 is expected to be available from 10 June. I will advise once available.