International Rally of Whangarei
- Teams involved in MPI quarantine inspections have been advised of location and date for this to happen. This will be Thursday 26 April or Friday 27 April in Auckland.
- Team containers are expected to be available at Northtec pre-event service area from approx midday on Saturday 28 April
- The Northtec Future Trades pre-event service area is located at 19 Dyer St, Raumanga, Whangarei. This is a secure area with access limited to those with the necessary authority. Unless I am advised otherwise, all teams containers will be moved from Northtec to Toll Stadium service park on Thursday afternoon, 3 May
- A reminder that the Rally HQ and service park will be located at Toll Stadium, 51 Okara Drive, Whangarei.
- All foreign registered cars are required to go through a WOF inspection before being issued with approval to drive on NZ roads. This is highlighted in RG1 (page 9) Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this. I will be on site in Whangarei to assist with this.
- Third party insurance is required for all vehicles, please refer to RG1 (pages 14 & 15)
- We have a relatively short time frame to get to next rally in Canberra. Consequently team containers must be packed and ready for transport back to port by midday Monday 7 May.
- A reminder that if you have not already done so, entries for Rally of Whangarei close on Monday 16 April.
APRC & Pacific Cup registration
- A reminder that APRC registration forms, and registration fees, must be submitted to the APRC secretariat email@example.com on or before 16 April 2018 – next Monday, if New Zealand is your first rally
- If you have any questions or concerns about the revised registration process, please get back to me.
- The 2018 APRC registration form is available online on the Competitor Information page.
National Capital Rally – Canberra
- Rally Guide 1 is available online www.netiernationalcapitalrally.com.au
- Supplementary Regulations are due to be available on Friday 13 April.
- There will be a new service park located at Pialligio Estate, close to Canberra Airport.
- As we are in Australia, there will be the usual quarantine inspections to take place for all containers and equipment going to Canberra. This will happen in Sydney, as in 2017. Details of time, date and location to be confirmed.
- NOTE: This will almost certainly take place on Thursday 24 May.
- At this stage team containers are expected to be onsite at service park from approx midday Saturday 26 May.
R5 Car available for hire for APRC
There is a R5 car that could available for hire/lease/arrive and drive for some APRC rallies. If you are interested in this, please contact me directly and I will put you in contact with the team owners.
If you require any further information or advice on any of the above, please contact me directly. I look forward to working with you in 2018
+63 908 310 5888
Photo of Petter Solberg, winner of the 2000 APRC Rally of New Zealand, by John Crouch