2015 APRC Champions
On behalf of the APRC, I would again like to pass on congratulations to all the 2015 APRC Champions. And also of course to all the other competitors who have once again committed to the challenges of APRC.
A full list of 2015 Champions and the final points situation is available on the APRC website, www.fiaaprc.com
2016 APRC Calendar
- There is a delay in finalising the calendar for 2016. This is expected to be done early in January 2016
- The dates for the first 2 rallies, New Zealand 29 April – 1 May and Australia 17 – 19 June, are confirmed
- Pacific Cup will comprise of New Zealand and Australia
- Asia Cup will comprise of Malaysia, Japan, China and India
- Junior Cup will comprise New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and Japan
2016 APRC Regulations
The 2016 FIA Regional Rally Regulations (including V4 – APRC) can be found at the following location: http://www.fia.com/Regulations/regulation/fia-regional-rally-championships-117?search_api_views_fulltext=&page=1
Please note the following significant changes in the main body of the regulations:
- Art 48.2.2
- Art 51.2.1
- Please also note the following changes to V4 – APRC (from page 58)
- Art 1
- Art 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- Art 5.4.2, 5.4.4
- Art 13.2.6
- Art 14
- Art 41.4
- Art 46.2
If you have any questions on the above changes, please get back to me.
International Rally of Whangarei 2016
- Rally Guide 1 is available on the rally website www.rallywhangarei.co.nz
- While retaining many of the features that we have become used to over the last 10 years, 2016 will see the HQ relocated to the Toll Stadium, along with a new service park located adjacent to Toll Stadium.
- As in previous years, a pre-rally service area will be available at the Northtec facility prior to moving to the rally SP.
Finally, I would like to thank all teams, drivers, co-drivers, competitors and sponsors for their support of APRC in 2015. I trust the experience has been good for you, and I look forward to welcoming you back and working with you again in 2016.
Wishing you all a Safe and Happy Festive Season and better things for 2016.
Please feel free to contact me for further information on any of the above items.