2015 APRC Driver Champions
Congratulations to Team MRF driver Pontus Tidemand and his co-driver Emil Axelsson. The Swedish pair now have an unbeatable lead in the 2015 FIA APRC Championship.
China Rally Longyou
- A reminder that entries for China Rally close on Friday 9 October.
- Import customs inspections have been requested for Friday 23 October. As yet I have not had confirmation of this, but will continue to plan on that basis. As in previous years, this will take place at the rally SP.
- Export customs inspections will take place on Monday 2 November. No specific time has been requested at this stage. As always I will attempt to have this done as quickly as possible. Please allow time for this to happen.
- Rally Guide 2 is due to be published on Friday 9 October.
Coffee Day India Rally
- Rally organisers are putting final plans together for this new rally. Please continue to check the rally website for further information www.mscc.org.in/home
- As previously advised I am planning to have customs inspections done in Bangalore on approx 3 or 4 December. Team staff will need to be on hand to possibly unload the containers for inspections. This will happen before the containers are transported to Chikmaglur.
- I will provide confirmed details as soon as possible.
- Supplementary Regulations and RG 2 are expected to be available soon.
If you are having any problems accessing the above information and documents, please contact me and I can send you a copy.
Any other questions re the above events, or the APRC, again, please feel free to contact me directly