International Rally of Whangarei
- Plans for team containers to be cleared and delivered to Northtec, Whangarei are in place. Teams involved in MPI quarantine inspections have been advised of location and date for this to happen.
- Team containers are expected to be available at Northtec pre-event service area from approx midday on Saturday 11 April.
- All foreign registered cars are required to go through a WOF inspection before being issued with approval to drive on NZ roads. This is highlighted in RG1 (pages 8 & 9) Please contact me directly if you have any questions on this.
- Third party insurance is required for all vehicles, please refer to RG1 (page 12).
Rallye de Nouvelle Caledonie
- Supplementary Regulations are available on the rally website www.aprcnewcaledonia.com
- Accommodation details are available on the website.
International Rally of Queensland
- A reminder that the IROQ organisers have arranged accommodation packages at the HQ hotel, Oaks Oasis, as in previous years. Details are available on the rally website www.rallyqueensland.com.au
- A reminder that APRC registrations close on Monday 23 March if Rally Whangarei is your first nominated rally.
- Pacific Cup registrations close Monday 23 March also.
- If you are nominating Rally New Caledonia as your first rally of APRC, the close of registrations is close of entries for that rally, ie Wednesday 15 April
- A reminder that many of you will require visas for your visits to the various countries of 2015 APRC.
- Depending of your country of citizenship you may be required to apply for a visa well in advance of the event. Please seek advice from your travel agent on this and allow time for these to be processed.
Many of you will already be aware that I have now moved to Cebu, Philippines. Life and work will continue as before.
My email addresses remain the same. My local mobile number is +63 908 310 5888. If you wish to call or SMS me, please use my Philippine mobile number. I will also be available on this number via Viber and Whatsapp.
Any questions, please get in contact with me directly.
+63 908 310 5888