International Rally of Johor
- Amended Rally Guide 1 is now available. This is available online.
- Please note some changes to both the itinerary and programme as a result of this amended version of RG1.
- The pre-event and rally service park will now be located at Plaza Angsana shopping center car park as it has been prior to 2017
- Supplementary Regulations are available online also at http://malaysianrally.com/2018/mrc2018/competitors.asp
- Please note that entries are now open and will close on Monday 9 July.
- Team containers are expected to be delivered to the Plaza Angsana, on Saturday 14 July. I am working on the customs inspection process and expect this to be similar as in previous years, ie an open door inspection only.
- As per 2017, the Rally HQ and accommodation will be at Holiday Villa Johor Bahru City Centre – located adjacent to KSL City.
- Rally Guide 1 and Supplementary Regulations are already available online www.rally-hokkaido.com
- Kita Aikoku Community Centre will again be the location of the pre-event and rally service park.
- Access to Kita Aikoku will be from 0900hrs on Monday 10 September
- A reminder to teams and competitors. It is now a requirement for the holders of the FIA carnets to present themselves to Japan Customs in Tomakomai. This is scheduled to happen on Friday 7 September.
China Rally Longyou
Rally Guide 1 is expected to be available this week. Some final details are still being confirmed. I will advise once available.
Along with the India Rally organisers I am working on a subsidised entry package for international competitors. Details of this will be made available as soon as possible.
If you require any further information or advice on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888