APRC Working Group Meeting
- The annual APRC Working Group meeting in Johor was well attended. Thanks to all who attended and for being a part of the discussions.
- The 2018 calendar is being worked on, along with final changes to 2018 regulations, as discussed at the meeting. These will be completed soon.
- There was significant discussion on the upcoming 30 year anniversary of APRC in 2018. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know. Or if you want to be involved in the planning for this event, please get in contact. Initial plans are to celebrate this occasion in Malaysia at the time of Rally of Johor 2018.
- Supplementary Regulations are available online www.rally-hokkaido.com
- A reminder that entries for Rally Hokkaido close on Friday 25 August, tomorrow.
- Access to Kita Aikoku will be from 0900hrs on Monday 11 September, containers will be available from then.
- A reminder to teams and competitors. It is now a requirement for the holders of the FIA carnets to present themselves to Japan Customs in Tomakomai.
- FIA carnet holders MUST present themselves, with their passports, to the Tomakomai Customs office on Friday 8 September at 9 am. In association with my agent in Tomakomai, we are working on a plan to do this as a group.
- Those people concerned should please advise travel plans so this process can be completed as planned.If you have not already done so, please use the Nippon Rentacar link as found on the Rally Hokakido website. Discounts are offered for rally teams/competitors.
- A further reminder to ensure you have the correct driving license for use in Japan. All information is available on the website.
Coffee Day India Rally 2017
- India Rally 2017 Rally Guide 1 is available online www.coffeedayrally.com
- As per 2016, this rally will be based in and around the Coffee Day coffee plantations around the city of Chikmagalur.
- At this time I am still working on a logistics plan with local services. Customs inspections is expected to take place in ICD Bangalore on Thursday 16 November. As more details are finalized I will provide further information.
- Team containers are scheduled to be available in Coffee Day service park from Monday 20 November.
- All persons will need a visa for entry to India. For the majority, these can be obtained online (e-Tourist Visa) at the following link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- Please continue to check the official website www.mscc.org.in
If you have any questions at all on any of the above, or any other aspect of APRC 2017, please feel free to contact me directly.
If having problems accessing or downloading any of the forms and information as mentioned above, please contact me directly and I can email copies.
+63 908 310 5888