- Many of you will be aware of the recent typhoons that have swept over Hokkaido. Severe damage has been caused. We have been assured by the Rally Hokkaido organisers that the rally will proceed as per the published schedule and itinerary. Huge efforts are being made to ensure any disruption as a result of the typhoons will be minimal.
- Rally Guide 2 is available online www.rally-hokkaido.com
- As per previous advice, team containers are due to be off loaded at Kita Aikoku SP from 0900 hrs on Monday 19 September
- Container pick up by crane for export will start on Monday 26 September from 0900 hrs
- From Saturday evening 17 September I will be available on local mobile +81 80 2879 5985
- Planning is well underway for Malaysian Rally. SP will again be located at Angsana shopping center car park.
- Supplementary Regulations are due to be available soon.
- Team containers are expected to be delivered to Angsana SP on Friday evening, 21 October. I will be onsite for customs inspections. This is expected to be similar to previous years, with an “open-door” inspection only. At this stage there is no need for team staff to be present for this.
- Teams will have access to their containers from Saturday morning, 22 October.
- Please continue to check the official website www.malaysianrally.com
Coffee Day India Rally
- A reminder that the date for India Rally has changed. It is now to be held 3-5 December.
- Please note: the rally starts on Saturday 3 December and finishes on Monday 5 December. Please allow for this when planning accommodation and travel.
- Early notice that there will likely be customs inspections in Bangalore prior to, and after India Rally.
- I will update you with further information as it becomes available.
- All persons will need a visa for entry to India. For the majority, these can be obtained online (e-Tourist Visa) at the following link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- Please continue to check the official website www.mscc.org.in
As always, any questions on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888