International Rally of Queensland
- Supplementary Regulations are available on the rally website www.rallyqueensland.com.au
- A reminder that entries close for IROQ on Friday 27 May
- Please note the new location for the pre-event service area and HQ. Both will be at Waterfront Hotel, 2/46 David Low Way, Diddillibah QLD 4559
- Requests for space at Imbil service park should be made to organisers by Friday 27 May
- AQIS quarantine inspections will take place on Friday 10 June at Russells Transport, 118 Freight St, Lytton 4178, Brisbane. Teams should be on site from 9 am to unpack ready for inspections.
- Containers will be available to teams at the pre-event service area from late morning, Saturday 11 June.
- A reminder that registrations for Asia Cup close at same time as entries for China Rally, if China Rally is your first nominated rally. This is expected to be approx 15 July.
- If your first nominated Asia Cup rally is Hokkaido, registrations close at close of entries for Rally Hokkaido, ie Friday 2 September
- As in 2015, Asia Cup will comprise 4 rallies, China, Japan, Malaysia and India. Competitors may nominate 3 or 4 rallies to score points at. Final result will be taken from best 3 results.
China Rally Zhangye
- China Rally Zhangye will be held in Zhangye. This is in Gansu province. Closest airports are either Langzhou or Xi’an. It is located approx 2000km from Beijing in NW China.
- As of today there is no official information available from the China Rally organisers. In the interests of encouraging competitors to compete in China Rally, and for your planning for this and subsequent Asia Cup rallies, I have prepared the below timetable for logistics planning.
- Import Customs inspections: BEIJING, Wed 27 July
- Container delivery to SP: ZHANGYE, Mon 1 August
- Export Customs Inspections: BEIJING, approx Wed 10 August
- As advised earlier, the Zhangye government will cover the cost of transport of containers from Beijing to Zhangye, and return to Beijing. Teams will be responsible for customs clearance and transport to and from the port/Beijing.
- As soon as official information becomes available I will pass this on.
Rally Guide 1 is now available on the rally website www.rally-hokkaido.com
As always, any questions on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888