International Rally of Queensland
- Rally Guide 1 is now available on the rally website www.rallyqueensland.com.au
- There will be a new location for Rally HQ at Waterfront Hotel at Diddillibah, close to Maroochydore. This new location also has a selection of accommodation types close to HQ to suit teams.
- A pre-event service park is planned adjacent to Rally HQ and walking distance to the accommodation options.
- If you are wanting to make use of this pre-event service area, the Clerk of Course must be advised by 30 April.
2016 APRC Brochure
- If you have not already seen a copy or found it on the APRC website, a low resolution copy of the 2016 brochure is available on the web site – fiaaprc.com/assets/2016/APRC-2016-Brochure_email.pdf
- A higher resolution copy is available for printing purposes, on request, from Brian Young firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia and New Zealand AP4 Technical Regulations
- As was agreed at the 2015 APRC Working Group meeting, the AP4 class of cars have been approved for competition in all APRC rallies, and are therefore eligible to score points for some competitions of the 2016 Asia Pacific Rally Championship.
- AP4 regulations can be obtained from the link on the APRC website, or directly from the CAMS or MSNZ websites.
- If you have any questions regarding the AP4 regulations, please direct these to Julian Leach, FIA Technical Delegate for APRC email@example.com
- I will taking orders for fuel supplied to the first APRC rallies.
- This will strictly be on request. Any orders must be placed well in advance of each rally.
- Please contact me for further details.
As always, any questions on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888