Hi again everyone.
FIA Pacific Cup for 2015 has been decided, the winners being Pontus Tidemand and Emil Axelsson driving a Skoda Fabia S2000 for Team MRF. Congratulations to them both, and the team. Further information on upcoming rallies as below.
- Supplementary Regulations for this rally are now due to be available today, Monday 29 June. Please continue to check the rally website www.malaysianrally.com
- Please note that the close of entries has been changed. This is now on Monday 20 July.
- A reminder that registrations for Asia Cup 2015 close on same date, if this rally is your first nominated rally of Asia Cup 2015.
- Entry forms and and accommodation booking forms (for Rally HQ hotel, Grand Paragon) will be available shortly.
- As in previous years, team containers are expected to be onsite at Angsana SP on Saturday 8 August.
- I am arranging to have customs inspections completed before the containers are delivered. There is no need for teams to be on site for the inspections, providing I have keys to locked containers.
- As further information is available and confirmed, I will advise all concerned.
APRC Working Group meeting
- The annual meeting of the APRC Working Group will be held on Monday 17 August at 8 am at Grand Paragon Hotel.
- All team managers, and representatives are invited to and welcome to this meeting to discuss issues regarding APRC. Details of meeting will be available on request.
- It is important that you as teams, as stakeholders in the APRC, are able to discuss any APRC issues with the executive and working group members. Your input is important, and we need to hear your views.
- Supplementary Regulations are now available on the rally website www.rally-hokkaido.com
- A reminder that competitors/drivers should check the validity of their civil drivers licenses for use in Japan. You will need either an International Driving Permit (IDP) which is basically a translation of your national license. Or you may be required to sit a driving test in Japan. Please check with the organisers if you are unsure.
- Rally Guide 1 is now available on the website www.fasc.org.cn or www.autosports.org.cn
- Please take note of some of the dates listed in RG 1. These include accommodation requests, visa application letters, media accreditation, airport transfers etc.
- Also note that I must have fuel orders in place to apply for the import permit by 14 August. I will be in contact with teams closer to time to organise their orders.
If you have any questions on any of the above, or if you have any problems accessing the event information, please make contact with me directly.
+63 908 310 5888