APRC Calendar 2015
- The APRC 2015 will consist of 6 rallies: New Zealand, New Caledonia, Australia, Malaysia, Japan and China
- Pacific Cup will consist of 3 rallies: New Zealand, New Caledonia and Australia.
Asia Cup will consist of 4 rallies: Malaysia, Japan, China and India, with the best 3 results counting for the championship.
2015 FIA APRC Regulations
There have been some changes made to the 2015 APRC regulations. These are available on the FIA and APRC websites. If you have any problem downloading these regulations, please let me know and I can email copies to you.
- V4 Art 4.4.6 – There is now a process for approving cars that are nationally approved for use in APRC and/or the Cups. Application form is available on the APRC website www.fiaaprc.com
- V4 Art 5.4.2 – Cars eligible for Junior Cup now extended to include all 2WD cars that are eligible for APRC 2WD Cup.
- V4 Art 28.1 – Cars may be released from final parc ferme earlier.
- V4 Art 56.3 – Competitors are required to have representatives present at any official function as per the programme listed in the SR’s.
Registration Form and Dates
- The 2015 APRC registration form is now available on the APRC website.
- Note that reduced registration fees are available until 28 February 2015, which is the end of this week.
- If your first event of APRC/Junior Cup/Pacific Cup/Production Cup is Whangarei, the closing date for registrations is same date as close of entries for Whangarei ie Monday 23 March.
- As in 2014, I will be supplying an FIA eligible fuel for competitors who choose to use it at each rally.
- This supply is by pre-arranged orders ONLY.
- As always, this fuel supply will only be available as requested and on confirmed orders made in advance.
- Please contact me directly if you would like to know more.
- Orders for the first 2 events (New Zealand and New Caledonia) should be made by approx 15 March.
International Rally of Whangarei
- Plans for Rally of Whangarei are well under way. Rally Guide 1 and Supp Regs are available on the event website www.rallywhangarei.co.nz
- Organizers have asked that I bring the following to your attention.
- Rally HQ and SP will be same as in previous years, located at the Quayside Town Basin
- Some new stages will be added to this years itinerary
- As always, accommodation in Whangarei is in demand. Please do not leave it too late to make your bookings for accommodation.
- Northtec will again be the location of the pre-event SP
- I am recommending that all teams containers be scheduled to arrive in Auckland no later than 6 April 2015.
- I am planning to schedule quarantine inspections for either Thursday 9 or Friday 10 April in Auckland, (depending on number of containers involved) prior to moving containers to Whangarei
As I confirm these details I will let all teams concerned know in advance.
Rallye de Nouvelle Caledonie
- Rally Guide 1 is available on the rally website www.aprcnewcaledonia.com
- Note there has been a change of venue for the rally, and associated service parks. Information available in RG1. Details will follow in SR’s available approx 15 March
International Rally of Queensland
- Rally Guide 1 is available on the rally website www.rallyqueensland.com.au
Product sponsor – Würth
- An important note that the APRC product supplier, Würth, has recently signed a 3 year contract with APRC to extend the relationship until end 2017.
- Details of the product support provided to registered teams will be available soon. If you have any inquiries on this, please contact Brian Young firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions at all on any of the above, or any other aspect of APRC 2015, please feel free to contact me directly.
Be safe out there, and happy rallying.
23 Feb 2015