Coffee Day India Rally
The organisers of Coffee Day India Rally have decided to cancel their event for APRC 2018. For further information please contact the organisers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or myself.
APRC Working Group meeting
- The APRC Working Group meeting was held in Johor Bahru on Monday 23 July. Click here for more information.
- The APRC secretariat has now been moved to New Zealand. Contact details are:
Rally New Zealand
PO Box 62021
Sylvia Park, Auckland 1644
Ph. +64 9 276 0882
- Rally Guide 1 and Supplementary Regulations are already available online www.rally-hokkaido.com
- Rally Guide 2 is due to be available 24 August.
- Entries are now open, the entry form is available on the rally website
- For international competitors I draw your attention to the following link which provides information about civil driving licenses in Japan. Please take note.
- Kita Aikoku Community Centre will again be the location of the pre-event and rally service park.
- Access to Kita Aikoku will be from 0900hrs on Monday 10 September
- A reminder to teams and competitors. It is now a requirement for the holders of the FIA carnets to present themselves to Japan Customs in Tomakomai. This is scheduled to happen on Friday 7 September.
China Rally Longyou
- Rally Guide 1 is available online here. Also available are documents for team identity forms, vehicle detail forms , entry forms etc.
- Please note the requirement for obtaining a Visa for entry in to China. This is detailed in RG1 section 4.4 and on the Team Crew form.
- If you are considering China Rally, please read the information in Rally Guide 1. Many things have to be prepared well in advance.
If you require any further information or advice on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888