Coffee Day India Rally 2017
- India Rally 2017 Supplementary Regulations and entry forms are available online www.coffeedayrally.com
- Entries close at 1700hrs on Wednesday 8 November.
- As per 2016, this rally will be based in and around the Coffee Day coffee plantations around the city of Chikmagalur.
- Customs import inspections are expected to take place in ICD Bangalore on Thursday 16 November. Export inspections scheduled for Thursday 30 November.
- Team containers are scheduled to be available in Coffee Day service park from Monday 20 November, or possibly Sunday 19 November.
- Once final details are confirmed I will advise. At this stage there is no need for team members to be on hand for import or export customs inspections.
- As previously advised, all persons will need a visa for entry to India. For the majority, these can be obtained online (e-Tourist Visa) at the following link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
This is a relatively simple process and can be completed within 1-2 days.
- Please continue to check the official website www.coffeedayrally.com
2018 APRC Calendar
The calendar of rallies for 2018 is as follows.
Please note that this calendar has yet to be ratified by the FIA. This will happen in December. Planning for 2018 should include these dates:
- New Zealand, Whangarei, 5-6 MAY
- Australia, TBC, 2-3 JUNE
- Malaysia, Johor, 21-22 JULY
- Japan, Hokkaido, 15-16 SEPTEMBER
- China, Longyou, 20-21 OCTOBER
- India, Chikmagaluru, 1-2 DECEMBER
2018 APRC Regulations
As approved at the APRC Working Group meeting, there are a few changes to the 2018 APRC Regulations. These still have to be ratified by the FIA. To follow are the major changes approved by WG:
- AP4 cars may have engine capacity up to 1620cc
- AP4 cars registered to score points in APRC and/or any of the Cups must be fitted with a 32mm restrictor
- AP4 cars that are not registered to score points may be fitted with 34mm restrictors
- There will no longer be a requirement to nominate individual rallies. Competitors will nominate which Championships and/or Cups they wish to compete in.
- Nomination of a Championship and/or Cup can be done at any time during the year. Points will not be allocated retrospectively.
- Registration and nomination of Championships and/or Cups must be completed before the close of entries of the relevant rally of the Championship/Cup.
- Changes to the registration fee which is now to be paid in New Zealand dollars – NZD
If you have any questions at all on any of the above, or any other aspect of APRC 2018, please feel free to contact me directly.
If having problems accessing or downloading any of the forms and information as mentioned above, please contact me directly and I can email copies.
+63 908 310 5888