- A reminder that entries for Rally Hokkaido close on Friday 2 September.
- Please check if you are required to get a visa for entry to Japan. Many countries are required to obtain a visa before arrival in Japan.
- Similarly with driving licenses. Please check that your civil driving license is valid for Japan. Most will require an International Driving Permit (IDP) which is a translation of your existing civil license.
- Rally Guide 2 is due to be published on Friday 2 September.
Access to the Kita Aikoku service park will be from 0900 hrs on Monday 19 September. Team containers will be positioned in the SP from 0900 hrs.
- We have a tight shipping schedule between Hokkaido and Malaysia. Containers are scheduled to be uplifted from Kita Aikoku service park Monday 26 September, from 0900 hrs.
- A revised version of Rally Guide 1 is now available on the event website.
- Please note the revised prize list for overall winners. This is significant. To be eligible to collect the cash prizes, drivers must be present at the prizegiving dinner to be held on Sunday evening after the rally has finished.
- A reminder that testing will be available on Wednesday 26 October. Application forms for testing are available online.
FIA Asia Cup Registration
- A reminder that the close of registrations for FIA Asia Cup 2016 will be same time as close of entries for Rally Hokkaido – Friday 2 September/
- Completed registration forms and registration fees should be sent prior to this date. Details on the APRC registration form available on the APRC website.
As always, any questions on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888