China Rally Zhangye
- I have been assured that planning is well underway for this rally in a new location for APRC. Rally Guide 1 – version 2 is available on the CAMF website http://www.autosports.org.cn If you have trouble accessing this, please let me know.
- The schedule for import, and export customs inspections in Beijing has been confirmed. If you require further details, please contact me directly.
- For invitation letters to obtain your visas, please use the 2015 crew form to submit your details to organisers. These should be sent to Richard Yuan firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- For accommodation at the Zhangye Hotel, please contact Richard Yuan as above.
- If you require further advice or information, please contact me or Richard.
- Supplementary Regulations are due to be published today. Please continue to check on the rally website www.rally-hokkaido.com for further competitor updates.
- Rally Hokkaido 2016 will be very similar to recent years with stages located in the forests north of Obihiro around Rikubetsu. Rally HQ will again be at the ice skating stadium.
- Rally Guide 1, accommodation, testing forms are all available on the rally website http://malaysianrally.com/2016/aprc2016/competitors.asp
- The 2016 running of Malaysian Rally will be in similar format to previous years in the palm oil plantations a short drive from Johor Bahru.
- Rally HQ and team accommodation will again be located in the Grand Paragon Hotel
Coffee Day India Rally
- IMPORTANT: The date for India Rally has been changed. The new date has been confirmed by organisers and FIA. New Date: 3 – 5 December.
- Please note that this means the rally will run from SATURDAY 3 December to MONDAY 5 December. When making travel and accommodation bookings, please take this in to account.
- For accommodation requests, I strongly recommend that you make contact with the organisers urgently to advise your expected accommodation requirements, ie number and type of rooms, number of nights required. Send your requests to Farooq Ahmed firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
I will be travelling to Rally Poland over the next week for APRC promotion work.
During this time I may not always have email access. I will respond as soon as possible.
If you need urgent advice or information, please text or call my NZ mobile number +64 21 464 921
As always, any questions on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888