I will be arriving in Obihiro on Sunday 13 September. From Sunday evening my local mobile number will be 080 2876 8956 (international dialling +81 80 2876 8956)
Rally Guide 2 is now available on the rally website www-rally-hokkaido.com. Please note the information included in this guide.
- The laws regarding speeding and other traffic offences in Japan.
- Opening and closing times of the Kita Aikoku service park – this will be monitored.
- There will be no rubbish/waste facilities at Kita Aikoku. If you require a bin/skip to be made available please refer to 5.2 of Rally Guide 2.
There has been a delay in the arrival of team containers, due to typhoons in the region. At this stage containers are still expected to be delivered to Kita Aikoku on Monday 14 September. However, it may be early afternoon before they actually arrive at Kita Aikoku. I will keep you updated if there is any change to this.
I have prepared individual team import invoices for China. I will go over these with you in Obihiro.
Some important documents and dates for you to remember (note: these documents are not yet available on the China Rally website)
- 7 September – entries open
- 11 September – media application closes
- 18 September – last date for requesting invitation letter for obtaining visa (team crew form
- 18 September – vehicle information form to be submitted
- 22 September – hotel reservation closes
- 9 October – entries close
- 23 October – SP open. I am expecting to have customs inspections done on Friday 23 October. To be confirmed.
If you are having any problems accessing the above information and documents, please contact me and I can send you a copy.