International Rally of Queensland
- Rally Guide 2 is now available online www.rallyqueensland.com.au Please note a revised itinerary is included in RG2.
- A reminder that the close of entries for Rally Queensland is Wednesday 4 June. Please ensure your entry is in by 5pm (QLD time).
- For teams having AQIS inspections, these will take place at Russells Transport, 118 Freight St, Lytton 4178, Brisbane. Same place as in previous years. Unless planned otherwise, this will take place on Friday 13 June.
- Team containers will be moved to pre-event SP at Oaks Oasis, Caloundra on Saturday 14 June.
- I can be contacted from Friday 13 June on local mobile +61 410 289 266
- Rally Guide 1 is now available online along with draft itinerary www.malaysianrally.com
- Entries for Malaysian Rally (and Asia Cup registrations – if you wish to nominate Malaysian Rally as your first event of Asia Cup) will open next week and will close on Monday 14 July
For competitors who are wanting a FIA compliant fuel supplied at upcoming events, you will need to place orders with me by end of June. Details of the fuel and final dates for confirmed orders are available on request.
If you have any questions on any of the above, or if you have any problems accessing the event information, please make contact with me directly.
Murray Brown – APRC Coordinator