Rallye de Nouvelle Caledonie
Rally Guide 2 is available on the event website www.aprcnewcaledonia.com.
- UPDATE – There will be NO super special stages at the Hippodrome on Friday evening 16 May. The rally will start from Arene du Sud, Paita at 0710hrs on Saturday 17 May, as per the appendix attached to Rally Guide 2.
- There has been a delay in the shipping of team containers to New Caledonia, due to a fault with the scheduled vessel. All team containers are now expected in Noumea on Wednesday 7 May, still in time for team arrival over weekend of 10-11 May. I will advise if this changes again.
- I will be on site from Saturday 10 May to oversee the delivery of the containers to the SP. Same location as in 2013 at Arene du Sud, Paita.
- Export arrangements are in place for shipping to Brisbane Australia following Rally New Caledonia. A reminder that due to the AQIS quarantine inspections in Brisbane, all cars, wheels, parts and equipment (including the containers) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to shipment. There will be facilities and time available for this to happen after the rally finishes, and all day Monday 19 May.
International Rally of Queensland
- Supplementary Regulations are available on the event website www.rallyqueensland.com.au
- Entries close on Wednesday 4 June
- The format for IROQ will follow closely that of the last couple of years. Team containers will be located at the pre-event service area in the carpark of the HQ hotel, Oaks Oasis, Caloundra.
- Details of the timing and location for AQIS inspections will be confirmed closer to time. However, it is expected they will take place on Friday 13 June, at the same facility as used in previous years (Russells Transport yard). Following the inspections, containers will then be moved to Caloundra.
- Organizers have confirmed that the location of 2014 Malaysian Rally will be same as in previous years, ie Johor Bahru.
- The Rally HQ will this year return to the Grand Paragon Hotel, located in central JB. This will also be the official accommodation hotel.
- Rally Guide 1 is expected to be available in the next few days. Please continue to check the event website, www.malaysianrally.com.
Rally Guide 1 is available on the event website, www.rally-hokkaido.com.
Asia Cup Registrations
A reminder that registrations for APRC Asia Cup 2014 close at the close of entries for Malaysian Rally (if you wish to nominate Malaysian Rally for Asia Cup). This is expected to be approximately 20 July. The date will be confirmed when RG1 for Malaysia is published.
Any further questions or information required, please just drop me an email.