APRC 2014 Registration
- A reminder that registration fees paid by 28 February (ie this Friday) will benefit from a reduced rate.
- Please ensure your proof of payment and completed registration form is sent to Deborah Brock at APRC secretariat ASAP.
VINZ International Rally of Whangarei
- Supplementary Regulations are now available from the event web site. Entry forms are available also on the event web site.
- Note entries close on Monday 10 March
- A reminder that the Pohe Island SSS to be run twice at end of Leg 1 on Saturday, will be held in darkness. You may need to consider having light pods available for this. Organizers have advised the stage will be floodlit.
- All foreign registered cars are required to go through a WOF inspection before being issued with approval to drive on NZ roads. This is highlighted in RG1 (pages 8 & 9). Please contact me directly if you have any questions on this.
- Third party insurance is required for all vehicles, please refer to RG1 (page 12)
- MAF quarantine inspections will take place at GT Logistics, 21 Aintree Ave, Airport Oaks, Auckland on Friday 4 April. I will provide further details to teams concerned.
- After this inspection team containers will be transported to Whangarei and will be available at Northtec facility (pre-event service area) on Saturday morning, 5 April.
- A reminder that many of you will require visa’s for your visits to the various countries of 2014 APRC.
- Depending of your country of citizenship you may be required to apply for a visa well in advance of the event. Please seek advice from your travel agent on this and allow time for these to be processed.
- For any team that is wanting to purchase a FIA compliant fuel for the first 3 rallies of APRC (i.e., Pacific Cup) please contact me directly. Confirmed fuel orders must be made for New Zealand and New Caledonia no later than 12 March.
- If you have any questions on any of the above, or if you have any problems accessing the event information, please make contact with me directly.