And of course, the APRC Drivers Championship will now be decided in India!
Coffee Day India Rally 2017
- India Rally 2017 Rally Guide 1 is available online www.coffeedayrally.com
- Supplementary Regulations are due to be published on Friday 6 October.
- As per 2016, this rally will be based in and around the Coffee Day coffee plantations around the city of Chikmagalur.
- At this time I am still working on a logistics plan with local services. Customs inspections are expected to take place in ICD Bangalore on Thursday 16 November.
- As more details are finalized I will provide further information.
- Team containers are scheduled to be available in Coffee Day service park from Monday 20 November, or possibly Sunday 19 November.
- Once final details are confirmed I will advise. At this stage there is no need for team members to be on hand for import or export customs inspections.
- All persons will need a visa for entry to India. For the majority, these can be obtained online (e-Tourist Visa) at the following link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- Please continue to check the official website www.mscc.org.in
R3 cars available for 2018 APRC
- I have received information that there will be 2 x Citroen DS3-R3 cars available for lease for APRC 2018.
- These are proven cars and have won National 2WD Championships and rallies within the APRC region.
- The cars will be available fully rebuilt for the start of APRC 2018 in New Zealand in May.
- If you are interested, please let me know and I can put you in direct contact with the principal
If you have any questions at all on any of the above, or any other aspect of APRC 2017, please feel free to contact me directly.
If having problems accessing or downloading any of the forms and information as mentioned above, please contact me directly and I can email copies.
+63 908 310 5888