- A reminder that entries for Malaysian Rally close on Friday 7 October, ie in 2 days time. Please ensure you send your entries in good time.
- Supplementary Regulations are available on the website www.malaysianrally.com (note: the website was down but now back online)
- Rally Guide 2 is due to be published on Friday 7 October.
- As per previous information, team containers are due to be available at Angsana SP on Saturday 22 October.
- I expect to do customs inspections on Friday evening, 21 October.
- My local mobile in Malaysia will be +61 13 612 7784 (013 612 7784 locally)
- Any questions regarding transfers from Singapore Changi airport, I can provide contact details for reliable transfer service from Changi to Grand Paragon Hotel.
- We are on a tight schedule to ship from Malaysia to next rally in India. Customs inspections will take place on Monday 31 October at Angsana SP, then moved directly to Pasir Gudang port.
- If you have any special requests for the layout of your service area in Angsana, please advise myself and organisers as soon as possible.
- Yet another reminder that India Rally 2016 will be held Saturday 3 December to Monday 5 December.
- Team containers will be railed from the port of Chennai to Inland Customs Depot (ICD) Bangalore.
- This is where customs inspections will take place.
- Teams should allow to have at least 1 staff member on site for both the import and the export customs inspections. IMPORT 25 November – EXPORT 7 December. Note: these dates are still to be confirmed.
- Bangalore has an international airport served by most major airlines so is the natural choice for entry/exit India. I have been given advice on hotels close by the customs inspection depot. I can supply this on request.
- After customs inspections at ICD Bangalore, team containers will be moved to Chikmaglur and the ABC Classic service park. They will be available from Monday 28 November or earlier.
- If you haven’t already done so, I recommend you make contact with the organisers regarding your accommodation requirements for the rally in Chikmaglur.
- Rally Guide 1 is available online.
- Entry forms and Supplementary Regulations are due to be available online from Monday 10 October. www.mscc.org.in
Live Results App
- As you will all be aware, APRC uses the services of Rallysafe to meet the FIA requirement for electronic tracking of the rally cars at most APRC rallies
- Rallysafe have developed a mobile app which can be downloaded from app stores online. This is free of charge.
As always, any questions on any of the above, please contact me directly.
+63 908 310 5888