International Rally of Whangarei
- Plans for team containers to be cleared and delivered to Northtec, Whangarei are in place.
- Teams involved in MPI quarantine inspections have been advised of location and date for this to happen. This will be Thursday 20 April or Friday 21 April in Auckland.
- Team containers are expected to be available at Northtec pre-event service area from approx midday on Saturday 22 April.
- The Northtec Future Trades pre-event service area is located at 19 Dyer St, Raumanga, Whangarei. This is a secure area with access limited to those with the necessary authority. Unless I am advised otherwise, all teams containers will be moved from Northtec to Toll Stadium service park on Thursday afternoon, 27 April.
- A reminder that the Rally HQ and service park will be located at Toll Stadium, 51 Okara Drive, Whangarei.
- All foreign registered cars are required to go through a WOF inspection before being issued with approval to drive on NZ roads. This is highlighted in RG1 (page 9) Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this. I will be on site in Whangarei to assist with this..
- Third party insurance is required for all vehicles, please refer to RG1 (pages 14 & 15).
- We have a relatively short time frame to get to next rally in Canberra. Consequently team containers must be packed and ready for transport back to port by midday Monday 1 May.
APRC and Pacific Cup Registration dates
- A reminder that APRC registration forms, and registration fees, must be submitted to the APRC secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 March 2017 – TOMORROW – to benefit from the early registration fee (Euro 150 per driver and codriver).
- Registration fees after 31 March 2017 will be Euro 250 each.
- Registrations close on 10 April 2017 if Rally Whangarei (NZL) is your first nominated rally for APRC, and Pacific Cup.
- Registration fee for competitor (if not the driver or codriver) is Euro 250.
- The 2017 APRC registration form is available online at http://fiaaprc.com/competitor-information/.
National Capital Rally
- Plans are well advanced for this rally and organisers are working hard to ensure a successful rally for all.
- As we are in Australia, there will be the usual quarantine inspections to take place for all containers and equipment going to Canberra. At this stage we are expecting this to happen in Canberra, subject to final confirmation from the government authorities.
- Team containers will be transported to the Mike Bell Service Park located in Beaufighter St, Canberra. This is adjacent to Canberra airport runway. Currently we are expecting this will be on Saturday 20 May.
If you have any questions at all on any of the above, or any other aspect of APRC 2017, please feel free to contact me directly.
If having problems accessing or downloading any of the forms and information as mentioned above, please contact me directly and I can email copies.
Be safe out there, and happy rallying.
+63 908 310 5888