International Rally of Whangarei
Supplementary Regulations and entry forms are now available of the Whangarei website. Please see:
- A reminder that registrations for APRC – including Pacific Cup – are currently open at the reduced registration fee. This applies to registrations received on or before 29 February 2016.
- Details and the registration form are available here.
- Alternatively registrations for APRC will close the same time as close of entries for the first APRC rally, Rally of Whangarei, on Monday 4 April 2016
- Re AP4 cars eligible to compete in APRC, a communique for clarification has been published by the APRC Executive.
- The communique states the following:Clarification of AP4 and ASN approved cars competing in APRC.At the 2015 meeting of the APRC Working Group a regulation amendment was approved to include AP4 cars as being eligible to compete in APRC from 2016.The AP4 technical regulations were approved and published in tandem by CAMS (Australia) and MSNZ (New Zealand).
CAMS – http://docs.cams.com.au/Manual/Rally/Group%20AP4%20-%20Technical%20Regulations%20for%20National%20Rally%20Car%20CAMS.pdf
MSNZ – http://www.motorsport.org.nz/sites/default/files/motorsport/technical-regulations/Group%20AP4%20-%20Technical%20Regulations%20for%20National%20Rally%20Car.pdf
Cars which do not comply with the published AP4 car technical regulations may be considered for approval for the APRC using the National Car Approval form, available on the APRC website if meeting the specific criteria shown on the form, including a higher minimum weight limit. This applies to all non-compliant cars, including AP4 type cars with larger engines, irrespective of the country of origin.
+63 908 310 5888